IOT Field Operations Specialist
The INSYLO team is looking for a Field Operations Specialist, to contribute to assembling, installing and maintaining Insylo sensors on different farms in Spain and the EU.
INSYLO have developed a new proprietary concept, the Smart Volumetric Sensor, consisting in a 3D sensor with embedded computer vision algorithms to measure the volume of a silo's content with great accuracy. Now we want to scale the number of installations across different farms in Spain and the EU, and are building a field operations team to take on this challenge.
As an early member of the field operations team, you have the opportunity to play a key role and grow quickly within the organisation, on the basis your performance on the job.
What you'll be doing:
- Learn the features of the existing product and the installation procedure of the product on farm silos
- Handle all operations related to assembling, installation, calibration and maintenance of the Insylo sensors in farms allocated to you
- Take on responsibility for making sure that each farm allocated to you has fully operational Insylo sensors, and to provide technical service and maintenance wherever it is needed
- Contribute to continous learning across the organization by suggesting improvements in assembling, installation, calibration and maintenance processes as well as product feature upgrades, based on field experience and customer interactions.
You enjoy solving problems, are comfortable with hardware, have a hand-on approach and are a quick learner
- You are happy to take on new challenges, learn how new technologies and products work and grasp key points related to their installation and servicing.
- You have prior experience (either formal or informal) of working with hardware equipment or devices - either as a maker, or as a technician in repairing, installing or maintaining hardware of some type.
- You know how to work with a team in managing schedules and delivery expectations.
- Self-motivated, ready to take initiative and passionate for innovation.
- Good communicator and good team player with can do attitude.
- Responsible, meticulous and reliable
- Willing to travel regularly for the job, to client locations all across Spain and the EU
- Formal or informal experience in the area of field operations / repairs / service of hardware equipment
- Any technical degree in science, engineering or related fields is a plus, but not mandatory
Employee status: full time.
Location: Parc Científic i Tecnològic de la UdG, Girona (Spain) as the head-office.
Work involves travel to different client sites across EU
Compensation: To be agreed based on the experience of the candidate.